Salesforce, AB InBev, G2 Crowd and More to Speak at CustomerGauge’s Monetize! Amsterdam Event
Following the success of their 2018 Monetize! conferences, CustomerGauge kicks-off 2019 with an all-star lineup for Monetize! Amsterdam.
February 5th, Boston, MA— Following their 2018 Monetize! World Tour—which brought the largest NPS® and CX conference from the heart of Boston to the coast of Sydney, Australia—CustomerGauge is kicking off their 2019 conference schedule in the European city of their founding, Amsterdam, NL, for Monetize! Amsterdam, March 11th-14th.
Monetize! Amsterdam not only welcomes a new historic location to the CX event, but an incredible lineup of speakers from some of the world’s most recognizable brands—plus a 2-day certification workshop series.
“Monetize! Amsterdam is a can’t miss for anyone who is passionate about CX or NPS. Not only is there a phenomenal speaker lineup this March, but we’re also offering one of the only in-person CX certification events in Europe. In addition, this year we’re focusing on monetization within a wildly underserved CX market—the B2B economy. And who better to help us than some of the leading B2B brands in the world?”
Here’s just a few of the upcoming keynotes in the Monetize! lineup:
- Salesforce—Karen Mangia, VP of Customer & Market Insights: Customer expert Karen Mangia of Salesforce will discuss the CX best practices that have transformed Salesforce into an industry leader, increased their retention and enhanced their product innovation.
- G2 Crowd—Michael Fauscette, Chief Research Officer: Using data from over 2 million B2B buyers per month, G2 Crowd’s Chief Research Officer, Michael Fauscette, will walk through what clients say it takes to make a buying decision in today’s B2B market.
- AB InBev—Luiz Gondim & Surodeep Chaudhuri, Contact Strategy & Digital Transformation: AB InBev will demonstrate how enterprises can harness CX insights to drive top line performance improvements and bottom line revenue increases.
- Sylvia Kainz (Head of Global Revenue Operations, Eventbrite): Learn what factors drove Eventbrite’s NPS and CX adoption across 15 different countries, the outstanding results they have achieved since doing so, and the story of their transformation into a customer-centric enterprise.
- And so many more, including Electrolux, Maurice Fitzgerald and Alchemista
In addition to these experts, special conference pass holders will also be able to access a new addition to the Monetize! schedule: a 2-day certification workshop series, March 11th and 12th. This on-site workshop offers a crash course in everything from loyalty economics to CX program management.
Download PDFDownload PDF
CustomerGauge is a software-as-a-service platform that helps clients improve and monetize their B2B Account Experience. The system automatically measures and analyzes feedback, reduces churn through close-loop tools, and helps retain accounts. Results are published and analyzed in real-time, using a highly customizable reporting tool, making it ideal for businesses—from fast-growing SaaS companies to global enterprises. For more information, visit www.customergauge.com